May 18 th, 2009 5:22 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow, what a wonderful day we had on yesterday. The Lord certainly blessed all day long in the services. Yesterday morning was very encouraging in Sunday School. Brother Dave did a great job teaching on the preservation of the scriptures and showing the difference in the translations that we have today.

The morning service was such a blessing with great liberty to preach the Word of God in power and glory. I never tire of experiencing this and love it when the Lord gives you the boldness to declare His Word.

I got out of church and ran home to get a quick bite to eat and then flew up to the island ministry. The service at two o'clock was also blessed of the Lord. We had 11 people total and the Spirit of God moved in the meeting.

Our team flew back home (you will find several pictures on this blog entry of that)and made it back in plenty of time for choir practice. Our choir is learning some new songs for Memorial day. We had a tremendous choir practice and I thank the Lord for that. Our evening service was filled with scripture quoting, testifying, little Timmy preaching, special singing and myself preaching the Word of God to. Praise the Lord for all He did.

Yesterday was my Abby's birthday. She turned nine and we went to Pizza Hut after the service to celebrate. She is such a sweet girl and I love her so much as I do all my kids. I praise God for all He did on yesterday.

Today I'm going to put in windows on the mission plane. Also I will be working around the farm. I may fly up to Oxford to look at an excavator for our farm to. I'm confident that my boy and I will find a little time to play a few holes of golf. Everywhere I go I desire to share the gospel and see people saved. Pray for me that I will be a bold witness for Christ.

Pastor Todd Bell


Portland Maine through the clouds

Islands that need Christ and the little black spot is a C130 cargo plane
Views of the cockpit

Abby's party at Pizza Hut

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing it was to go to Islesboro on Sunday and to be apart ofthe services. Happy birthday Abby from our family! Philip Tiffani Tea Tatyanna Timothy Noah.

Calvary said...

Happy Birthday Abby!

Judy said...

Happy 9th birthday my little Abigail. Grandma can't believe how big you are getting. Wow I sure enjoyed all the pics Have a wonderful day in the Lord.
Love,
Mom