May 5th, 2009 8 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I wanted to get all of you some pictures but my computer is on the out right now. I am typing this on one of the hotels computer. I will try to have something for you by tomorrow.

The trip has been blessed of God already. My the power of God has come down on our meetings as we have prayed and had worship services at many of the sights of the great Baptist preachers of the past. Yesterday we were in Ct, Ma, and ended up in Vt. Everywhere we went we were reminded of the faithfulness of these Men of God that plowed a way through this wilderness to get the gospel to the people of this region.

I am so honored that God would call our family to this area to preach the gospel. What a privilege it is to serve Him. Bless the Lord oh my soul!!!!!!

Today will take us to many more sights. I do not know where we will be as Bro. Faggart never tells us. But this I know, it will be good. Pray that God would give us traveling mercies and that we would have a glorious time studying our history. I don't know how much of this I can take because I usually am a doer and I am taking in alot of information. It's not information overload yet but it is close.

God has entrusted me with the pioneer spirit and I can't wait to start many more churches in this region. It's in my heart and has been there since He called me to preach. I must go and tell others so they can know Christ and enjoy the peace of sins forgiven.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: