May 17th 2009, 5:43 a.m.

Payton Allen catching a nap while he's eating a snack


Greetings in the Name that is above all Names the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

My day was blessed of the Lord yesterday. I started out taking the Schoppes out for Breakfast. That was a wonderful time of fellowship and mentoring. They are doing wonderful as a family and I praise God for that.

In the afternoon my wife and I visited a family in Limerick. It was a blessing to have fellowship with them. We are praying God's will be done in regards to this family coming to our church.

The afternoon was spent readying ourselves for our Saturday Night Jubilee. Once again the Lord showed Himself mighty in our services. Their was a good spirit all through the night with two powerful messages by Alec Kindred and Joel Boyle. The singing was a blessing and fellowship was splendid. On top of that we had barbecue for our meal at the end. I praise the Lord for His blessings on the meeting.

I'm looking forward to another powerful day on this the Lord's day. Pray much for me that I would preach in the power and demonstration of the Holy Ghost. Pray also for souls to be saved and the saints of God stirred to follow Him.

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment: