May 15th, 2009 6:50 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name Things are busy here this morning already. We went to bed at 1 a.m. and were up at 5 a.m. Their is much to be done to make for sure that the formal at Standish Baptist Academy is a success. I thank God for my beautiful wife and others that have helped her. Still their is alot that goes into these occasions that is behind the scenes. You that will be there tonight will have a wonderful time and my prayer is that Jesus Christ might have the preeminence in all things. I was very busy yesterday running around all over, visiting, sharing the gospel and working at the hanger. What a great day that I had serving the King. I'm looking forward to doing more of the same today. Pray for me tonight as I preach the Word of God to these young people and teachers. Pastor Todd Bell Josh and Ben waxing the Cherokee Six

No comments: