Janaury 4th, 2009 6:24 a.m.

Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a glorious day we had yesterday at the House of God. In spite of the snow we still had good crowds for both services. The Spirit of God filled me and helped me to preach what He had put on my heart. Actually my heart is running over with all that God is doing. I'm pumped with the thoughts of this new year and the transition that we are going through to make it all happen.

Please pray for me today as I am busy about the ministry. One of the things that I need special prayer for is a meeting with the Vice President of Wiggins Airways. Pray the Lord gives me favour.

Do you have a plan for the year, month, week, day? That's a huge part of our vision for our church this year. I preached about that all day on yesterday. We are at a place now that we are going to plan out things for the year. When your smaller you can get by with it but we are preparing to grow and we want everything in place in light of this! Glory to God for all that HE is doing!

A Servant for Christ


Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: