January 8th, 2009 5:49 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a glorious morning yesterday as I flew up and spent some time with Bill Schoppe. This ministry of mentoring is needed and it's good for everybody. I praise the Lord for how HE helped me.

In the afternoon I spent several hours working with the yearly calender. My wife and I finished it last night. We have a few more dates to put on it and then we will be ready to present it Sunday night at Vision Night 2010. I'm pumped about this night.

Today I have several appointments with my wife as she is beginning the process of the surgery on her wrist. I always love spending time with her.

I also will be studying and visiting some today. With anytime left I am continuing to work on a ministry handbook for our church. Alot to do this month but it's working out great. I praise God for how HE is growing me into this new phase of ministry.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: