January 11th, 2010 7:34 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a tremendous and powerful day the Lord granted to us on yesterday. It was "vision day" 2010. All the services were packed and the Spirit of God moved in power and glory also. In the morning services we had alot of visitors for which I praise God. What a blessing to see the excitement of serving God in a brand new decade. In the night service I shared with the congregation about our theme for the new year which is "let us pass over unto the other side." This year I sense is going to be an "other side" year. Their was winds, waves, water, and worries but in the ship with the disciples was the Wonderful Saviour!!! Therefore they were headed to the other side. Wow Wee!!!! Were on our way and I am SO GLAD that HES in the boat!! Also the yearly calender was handed out detailing every date for the new year.

Today is staff meeting this morning and then study and visiting throughout the rest of the day. This afternoon my boy and I are going to go skiing so that should be a fun little getaway.

I'm excited about this brand new week to serve the Lord!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: