January 14th, 2010 5:41 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful and Matchless Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a great day on yesterday. I was busy in my study and flying down to Beverly Mass. to try my best to win a man to Christ. It didn't happen yesterday. Maybe it will this Sunday when he comes to church.

Our service last night was wonderful. The special songs and message encouraged me. I am really enjoying preaching through Proverbs. It's going to be an uplifting and educational experience to look at every verse in the Book.

Today is marked out for my wife's surgery on her wrist. Her wrist has been broke since she was 17 so it's about time it gets fixed. Please pray that the surgery would be a success!

I will be doing some extra motherly duties for quite a while on top of the other stuff. Thank you for your prayers.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: