January 7th, 2009 5:37 a.m.

Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

It's a beautiful morning as I type out this blog. I'm looking forward to a tremendous day of mentoring and fellowship. I am due to fly out of Sanford around 8 this morning to Wiscasset. I will pick up a preacher there and then we head north to Rockland. I'm excited to be involved in this great ministry of training others. Before I go I will be busy in my study with morning readings and study.

Yesterday was just a tremendous day of study and preparation. I am loving this year of reading through the Bible so many times. God is really speaking to me and I sense I am growing in the Lord. The service last night was a huge blessing. I started a series through Proverbs. What an encouragement this is going to be! We also had a buisness meeting last night to vote to sell our building. Today our building will go up for sale and we will pray that it will sale in God's timing so we can move forward. Praise the Lord for this! Please pray with us.

Have a glorious day.

A Servant for Christ


Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: