January 1st 2010 5:39 a.m.

Greetings in the Lovely Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Our family made it home yesterday from a few days of vacation. The truth is we all get tired of being away from home after about three days. We enjoyed our time and it was special to have a few days together. We skied a little and then read alot and prayed to seek the face of God in light of the new year that is now upon us.

My heart is full and I desire to share what God is doing in our local church. It looks like I may have to wait a little while to do that in light of a major snow storm that we are getting this weekend. The Lord knows and I trust Him to work out all the details. I still sense that this is going to be a huge year for us. Oh that each of us will walk close to Him and see what He will do in 2010. What a joy to be able to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Today after my morning of study and prayer and I will putting closet doors in our bedroom, painting, and making a bed frame. Mrs. Amy is due to have surgery in a few weeks on her broken wrist so we must get this finished. I am excited about it and praise God for giving us the talents to be able to do stuff like this our self. It's going to be a very busy day but I think we can get it all done today.

As you pray please keep our church here in Sanford on your prayer list. Oh that God would rend the heavens and keep us living out the truths of walking in the Spirit. We can live in revival each and every day but we all must be sensitive to the Holy Ghost every minute of the day. It's amazing to me the things that we do not call sin! We gripe, groan, wine, complain, belly ache, talk bad about other people etc.... and think theirs nothing wrong with that. My friend that grieves and quenches the Holy Ghost and causes us and our church not to walk in fullness. We must have the fullness to experience victorious and vibrant Christianity. May the Lord grant that in each of our lives.

I must go and study some more on my own but I pray each of you have a glorious day.

A Servant for Christ


Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: