January 28th 2009 5:55 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a great day I had on yesterday. I was busy in the morning fellowshipping with Bro. Grooms. In the afternoon I had a tremendous interview with the paper for an article about Haiti. Then we all got ready to go to the House of God. What a wonderful night we had in church. The service was packed with people, the Spirit of God moved, the choir sang great, the specials were uplifting and it was just a joyous night. Praise the LORD for all HE is doing in our midst.

I'm looking forward to the ministry today. I will be very busy with many different things through out the day. Please pray for my wife that the pain would continue to subside and she could feel better. She will be resting all day today. Oh yeah I have a special meeting today with a guy that I would appreciate your prayers on. I'm excited about all the prospects for ministry today!

I am still trying to find our information before I book a flight to Haiti. I want to be a wise steward of my time and if I'm needed I'll go but I do have plenty to do right here.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell