January 26th 2010 5:52 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

It's a wonderful morning in Maine. We got pounded with rain yesterday. It's pretty normal to get a January thaw but this one was a little excessive. I'm glad our God knows what's best.

Yesterday was a tremendous day with my wife. I spent most of the day with her making sure she was o.k. The Dr. is waiting another week to put the final cast on her. Abigail hung out with us all day. We all had a good time.

On the way home we stopped by the Music Store in Falmouth and looked at new trombones. I bought a Bach Stradivarius. This will be the last time I buy an instrument because it's the best. I got a good discount because it had a little scratch on it but still it was pricey. I have 90 days same as cash to pay for it. I'm excited to be able to play it in our church orchestra.

This morning I will study and seek the face of God. Staff meeting is at 9. After that my wife and I are going soul winning. Then I will prepare for the evening Bible Institute. My friend from Nova Scotia will be here tonight also. It's going to be a wonderful day.

Oh yeah, Bro. Greg came in last night to stay with us. He's only here for a day. We had some good fellowship.

Pray for Cherith. I was up at 1 a.m. this morning cleaning up you know what? She now has what Abigail had. This is just great but God knows!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: