January 21st 2010 5:36 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a very busy but wonderful day on yesterday. I find myself studying a lot more this year. I have made a promise to the Lord to read through the Word of God so many times. I'm loving every minute of it but it does keep me in my study alot.
As I was reading on yesterday I read about the cloud! Actually the scriptures declare it the "cloud of the LORD". I made a radio broadcast on it yesterday also. I wonder if the cloud of the LORD is upon our tabernacle. It was in Exodus and I want it to be on Calvary Baptist Church of Sanford. The Glory of the Lord that descends on a church changes that church for God's Glory and Honor.

Today I will study and visit and fly to Boston to pick up Dave Crispell. He will be taking our plane to Haiti. Pray much for him and the plane that God will use both for His Glory!

My ministry of taking care of my wife will continue also. The Lord be praised that everyday she is slowly improving. Please continue to pray for her.

I'm still thrilled with the prospects of moving forward for the Lord in this town. Please pray for a quick sale of our building and the funds to proceed for the building we are trying to get. Thank you so much for your prayers.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: