January 5th 2009 5:39 a.m.

Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a terrific Tuesday the Lord has for us today. It's another day to enjoy serving Him! Oh how I love Jesus, O how I love Jesus, Oh how I love Jesus because He first loved me!

Thanks for praying for me on yesterday. The meeting went wonderful and man I talked to was very kind and considerate. Pray the Lord's will be done in regards to the missionary flights going to Greenland and Baffin Island this year.

I had many projects that got completed on yesterday for which I am grateful. Also I had many oppurtunities to share the gospel and hand out litature to. It's wonderful to track each time you are able to talk to someone. It really adds up at the end of the day. Oh that God would save these people.

My closet project got completed last night. Now all it needs is paint. Praise the Lord for how He has helped me. My wife is estatic!

I'm looking forward to studying, soulwinning, Bible Institute among many other things that I will be doing today. So many oppurtunitys to serve. Glory!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: