January 9th, 2009 8:16 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful, Matchless, Magnificent NAME of our Saviour the LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

I had a great day yesterday. Most of the time was spent in my study. I will be another several days maybe weeks getting everything finished that is part of my vision for the year. I am in the process now of finishing up the calender and having it ready to present on Sunday night. Also on Sunday night I will be preaching on our theme for the year. I am excited to see what God is going to do!!!

The kids games were good last night at Turner. Pastor Garnette prayed, preached, and gave an invitation at the game. That doesn't happen in public schools. I loved it!!

Today I will be in my study most of the day again. I will go out soul winning some to meet some people and try to get some visitors there on tomorrow so they can hear the gospel and be saved. Also I plan to take a quick trip over to the ice runway on Alton Bay. It's going to be an exciting day!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: