January 13th 2010 6:02 a.m

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

At the Sanford regional airport it is currently -5 on the thermometer. It's a cold day but thanks be unto God for a warm house and "Willy the Wood boiler and the preacher that fills him!"

Yesterday was an exciting day of study, soulwinning, Bible Institute and helping my beautiful wife. I worked hard all day from around 5:30 till around 9:30 last night. Isn't it just wonderful to be able to serve the Lord all day long everyday?!!

Today I want everyone to pray for me as I fly down to another town in Mass. and try to win a man to Christ. I want to see this man saved and delivered from his wicked lifestyle. Please pray for traveling mercies and for his heart to be open to the Gospel.

Also I will be preparing for our service tonight. May each of us come prepared spiritually and physically to hear from heaven!! I will be anxiously awaiting the service all day with anticipation of what our Great God is going to do!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: