January 25th 2010 7:16 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. God moved in power and glory in all three services. What a joy to be a preacher of the Gospel. We had a good crowd in all of the services but no one was saved. Continue to pray that we can see some people saved. This is one of the main reasons we are here. We also are here to feed the saints. I feel the Lord met with us yesterday and fed us all from the Word of God.

Today I will take care of my wife and make for sure that she is all set. I have to take her to the Dr. and then back home to my study. I'm looking forward to a powerful day of service.

Pray for traveling mercies and for one of our planes that is leaving in a few minutes for Haiti. What a thrill to be able to have these tools for the gospel. If you would like to track it go to http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N5583J and you will be able to see it's flight path in and out of places. Sometimes the coverage is not real good down in the islands.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: