January 19th, 2010 5:38 a.m.

Greetings in the Lovely Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Someone must reach the cold communities of our world with the Gospel. God has called our family to come to this area. Yesterday was a real reminder of one of the things that's involved. When you get over a foot of snow it takes a while to clean it all up. I plowed, blew snow, and shoveled a good part of the day and I'm still not finished because more snow is coming today. Praise the Lord for His call to this area to reach these people.

Please continue to pray for Mrs. Amy and myself as she recovers. She doesn't sleep well still and guess what, I don't either. The good thing she gets naps during the day but I don't so I need supernatural strength to continue. Pray for her continued healing.

I'm thrilled about starting our soul winners course tonight at church. It's going to be wonderful to train some soul winners for this area and see us all reach some people with the gospel.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: