January 2nd, 2009 7:51 a.m.

Greetings in the Blood Stained Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

It's a wonderful and beautiful day as I type out this blog entry. The snow is coming down hard and a sight to see. I'm excited about a good day of study, prayer, and work around the house.

Yesterday I spent the first four hours of my day in the study and then worked the rest of the day putting in a closet for my wife and myself. One of the things about a farm house is way back then they didn't have but a couple sets of clothes. Were spoiled! Most of our clothes we keep around for different times in our life as we grow and shrink! Ha!! A little paint and organization today and that closet will be up and running. Working with horse hair plaster and little strips of wood is no walk in the park, but the Lord was gracious and I learned so much!

Last night the McClains wanted to spend some time with us so we enjoyed the fellowship with them. Pray for them as they seek God's will.

We will let everyone know about tomorrow as soon as we can so you will know how to plan. It looks like it's going to be a bad storm but no one really knows. We will wait and see what happens.

Back to the study!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: