January 27th, 2010 5:30 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Are you enjoying reading through the Bible this year? I know I for sure am! I am grateful to God for His eternal Word that feeds my soul everyday.

My day yesterday was blessed of the Lord as I studied and went out soul winning and also had a wonderful staff meeting. I appreciate the 13 people that were present and others that were listening across the Internet at our secure site. It's exciting to see what God is doing through this ministry. I am very careful to give HIM all the Glory.

The Bible Institute last night was a great blessing. Pastor Jamey Grooms preached on The Gospel out of 1 Corinthians 15 and I preached out of Psalms 126. The Lord married both messages together and our first night of Soul Winning training is off and running. It's going to be a great class.

Today Pastor Grooms and I are going to hang around and fellowship. I'm also looking forward to the service tonight. Oh that God would move in power and glory on the meeting!!

I just got an e-mail from Operation Renewed Hope. They are in bad need of pilots in Haiti to fly singles and twins! What do I do???

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: