January 6th, 2010 5:50 a.m.

Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a wonderful day on yesterday of study. I stayed all day in the study working on different projects in the Word of God and planning. I appreciate Him helping me throughout the whole day.

The Bible institute last night was a blessing as I taught on the Doctrine of God. It's very overwhelming when the finite tries to teach on the infinite but it was a joy to try.

Today I will be studying and preparing for tonight's service. Also I will preparing the calender and filling dates. I have a few more things to finish my closet project. Mrs. Amy is painting and I probally will help her some today. She painted till 9 last night.

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody tonight. Let's all come prepared and see what God is going to do in the services. It's a joy to come and corporately worship the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: