January 12th 2010 5:45 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a terrific day on yesterday. It started about with devotions and a good time in my study. Then staff meeting at 9 a.m. It was longer than normal but I was able to share my heart with the volunteer staff of our church. What a great group of people that God has assembled in this town. My wife and I went out and got a bite to eat and then back to my study till around 3. My boy and I spent some quality time together skiing for a few hours as you can tell by the video that is under this update. Mrs. Amy and I finally made it to bed around 12.

Today is going to be an exciting day with soul winning, study, guests coming over for lunch (a new family that visited the church on Sunday) and Bible Institute tonight. I'm looking forward to a tremendous time serving the Lord today.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: