June 7th 2009 6:48 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Jesus is the sweetest Name I know!!! What a wonderful day the Lord has blessed us with. The tempature is 55 and the sun is getting ready to be seen through the clouds. This is the day that we congregate together at local churches across the world and worship our Saviour. I'm so grateful that He is not in that tomb but arose victorious over death hell and grave. Well, Glory to God!!!! Amen!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!

I hope everybody saw our own Bro. Floyd on the news last night. What a great job he did in the interview as our community honored those that fought at Normandy. I'm glad the Lord has given me the privilage to know such a brave man. I thank God for people like Floyd. Freedom isn't free and he's one of the ones that has helped us to have freedom.

My day was filled yesterday with all kind of things. In the morning I studied and prayed and ask God to move in power and glory on my life and the church. He is doing just that but I am keenly aware and my daily need to seek His face. At 10 we had 31 people show up to go out soul winning. What a time we had as we knocked doors and shared the gospel. Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the afternoon I did some honey do stuff as you will see in the picture. I also found time to take Josh up and train him a little in the Cessna 150. What a blessing he is to our family and we are enjoying having him here with us these two weeks. After that my wife and I went on a date on the motorbike. Praise the Lord for the good time we had together.

I'm a looking forward to our services today with Evangelist Bob Holmes. We are asking God to give us many souls that are saved and lives that are changed as a result of the gospel going forth. Anyone in the area should come out and be a part of the event. After the morning service we are going to play volleyball against him and then have an afternoon service in the park.

Thank you for your prayers.

Pastor Todd Bell





1 comment:

running4him said...

We'll be there if can you pick us up. It is only 24 hours out of the way right??!! we are doing volleyball today too.