June 17th, 2009 5:50 a.m.

Crown College Quartet

Greetings in Jesus Name

It's a cool crisp 39 degrees outside this morning as I type this blog. I noticed when I got up that the heat was on. Well, this is Maine and one of few states that you can get frost bit and sun burned all in the same day.

My day was blessed yesterday with visiting and soul-winning in the morning. The Lord helped me as I witnessed to several people. After that I flew Josh up to Portland to catch his flight back to Kentucky. He was a blessing to have around and I pray he learned alot about the ministry and aviation while being here. While in Portland Bro.Chrighton called me from Crown College and wanted the quartet he had with him to fly a little. I took them up a couple of times in the area and they loved it. I let each of them fly a bit and I think we may have some more pilots on our hands. I'm looking forward to having them on next Tuesday night for a worship service.

Today I'm excited about our evening service and preparing for it. Also I will be visiting, working at the hanger, and starting to make pulpits. I need to make three of them. That in and of itself will keep me very busy for the next little while.

Have a glorious day.

Pastor Todd Bell

Flying over wells beach with the Brethren from Crown College

1 comment:

Matthew Jones said...

This fine group is singing at Church Hill Baptist on Sunday. We can't wait! Praise God!

Pastor Bell, keep up the good work!!!