June 14th, 2009 6:23 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a great day on yesterday. I studied and exercised in the morning before going to Soul Winning Visitation. At 10 we had church wide visitation and it was a real blessing to be able to go out and share the gospel with people. Their are so many thousands of people around us that need the gospel. What a joy and delight to preach Christ to the multitudes and offer them hope. We came home and grabbed a quick bite to eat and then we went off to the airport to fly with Josh. He took us to a little grass strip in Hampton N.H. While there we got an ice cream cone and witnessed to the lady getting me the cone. She said I know you, our church supports you at Merrimack. That was kind of neat to meet her. She knew all about our aviation ministry. You just got to love it knowing the Lord orders our steps. From there we went down to Newburyport where George Whitefield preached for years and then back home to Sanford. Josh did a good job flying and controlling the Cherokee Six. My boy and I found enough time to go out and exercise for a little while on the golf course playing nine holes. My wife had a lovely meal planned for us when I got home. What a blessing she is. I love her so much and I don't know how I would make it without her. To close out the night we both went on a little motorcycle ride before retiring. It's always relaxing to go out and drive the country roads and get a deeper burden for those around us that need Christ.

Thank you for your prayers.

Pastor Todd Bell

Josh at the controls of the Cherokee Six flying back from N.H. Abby and Miss Eleanor went with us!!

No comments: