June 6th, 2009 5:34 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

It's wonderful to be a Born Again Christian. My heart breaks for those around us that do not know 100% for sure they are on their way to heaven. Today we will go out soul-winning at 10 a.m. looking to share the gospel with people and show them how they can know they are on their way to heaven. Pray for us that we can lead people to Christ. Also we will be handing out out fliers talking about our big day on tomorrow. Bro. Bob Holmes the one man volley ball team will be with us preaching. We are looking forward to a powerful day in the Lord.

My day yesterday was blessed as I ministered the Word of God. I enjoyed pastoring one of our members yesterday morning. Then my wife and I went on a date out to eat with a gentleman from our church. He took us out and what a blessing it is to know you are loved. After that I flew the little Cessna 150 a couple times to try to charge the battery. I went home and picked up Josh Vandercoi and we flew for around an hour. He did a great job and it was a joy to teach him some things.

I had been waiting for the lift from Taylor Rental for a long time and they called yesterday and said they had it back. So Ron Berard and I put up my new chimney. The wood boiler is now back on-line heating our water and saving us money. Praise the Lord for this because we were about ready to run out of oil.

Last night we also spent sometime in discipleship with a family in our church. We had 21 for dinner last night. Praise the Lord for the good time we had together.

Thank you for your prayers for us. We do covet them.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: