June 24th, 2009 5:09 a.m.

Greetings in the lovely Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Oh what a Saviour!!! He is so wonderful. I bless His Name in this early morning hour for His faithfulness to me. Even though their has been many times in my life when I have not been faithful still yet He abides faithful. Glory to God for the Lamb of God. We must also bless the Name of the Lord today for the power of the Holy Spirit. He said, when I go away I will not leave you comfortless!! The power of the Holy Spirit fills us to be able to do the service of the Lord. Whether it be soul winning, teaching, preaching, or simply living out the truths of the Word of God it's Him!!!! Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name!

My day was blessed all day long on yesterday. I had a good time of study and devotions in the morning. After that I had the privilage to play in a Pro-Am in Auburn Maine. That was good and I played the best I had all year. When I got home a little after two I did some visiting. Then I worked on my pulpit projects. They are coming along good. I should be able to put the first coat of poly on one of them today.

Our service with Crown College was blessed last night. The Lord be praised for meeting with us. The boys sang wonderful and Dr. Chrighton just let er rip. My what a message out of Isiah 40:31. My heart breaks for people that are not faithful to the Lord and His church. I just sat there soaking it up and enjoying the preaching of the Word of God.

Today I'm studying, praying, visiting, working in my shop and at the airport on the windows.

Don't forget tonight that we are having a prayer meeting at the Methodist Church. We will be praying that God's will be done about the future of our church in locating there!! Come expecting God to do something wonderful in our midst.Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: