June 11th 2009, 5:22 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

What a great day on yesterday. I enjoyed my early morning study time alone in quietness. After that I had several meetings and some visitation to do at the hospital and other places. I changed my clothes and went farming until noon. Our family planted cucumbers on yesterday. The rest of the day I studied and spent some time mentoring Bro. Josh. We both enjoyed our time flying the Cessna 150.
At 6 our family went off to church for a glorious service. I praise the Lord that He has given me the privilege to be part of an old fashioned Baptist Church. The Lord blessed as I preached on Aquilla and Priscilla, a family that made a difference in their day. I challenged the church to have families that are holy and make a difference in our day. It was a great time and we did have a good turnout. Their must have been around 70 people there. Glory to God for what He is doing!!

Today we will be doing more of the work of the ministry with work around the farm, visiting, studying,flying,putting windows in the plane,golfing,discipling and loving on my family. I think when you put these all together you have a day full of activity. Amen and Amen!!

Love each of you

Pastor Todd Bell

The Golden Knight Parachute team dropped by Sanford yesterday
A glorious shot of our town!! Oh God save the people of my town by your grace!!!
All right, I'm caught, we had a little snack after church!!

No comments: