June 19th 2009, 6:04 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!!

I praise the Lord for the good day I had on yesterday. In the morning I spent some time in devotions here at the house. I also fellowshipped some with the Stanley family that stayed with us overnight. What a joy it is to see them doing so good and serving the Lord. After that Benjamin and I got a few holes of golf in. In the afternoon I went to a local machine shop and made a part for the milling machine at the airport. It's always a blessing to run machines and make things with your hands. I delivered the part to the airport and it seems to be just what they need. My evening was spent in discipleship with the Berard family. It has been over a month since it worked out for us to have this. I was kind of jealous about having it so I went focused and nothing got in our way. We had a good time studying on the Judgement seat of Christ. When I got home around 8 the Excavator had arrived. I put it behind the house and now it's ready to work the property. Pray much as we do all the paper work to file for mom and dads new house. It's going to be exciting when it all takes place. The yard is going to be beautiful and their house will be to.

Today I spend half the day at the airport and the other half of the day in my shop making pulpits. Anybody want to help me make pulpits???? I have a very busy day planned. I will prioritize my devotions this morning and then be out the door!!

"Brethren, pray for us"

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Judy said...

Pastor,
Just wanted you to know how much we enjoyed the messages this week on So much the more.Great devotionals all week. We are so glad to be here and be a part of the work. Love you.
Mom and Dad