June 27th 2009 5:56a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

God is good! He is greatly to be praised! Let all the saints rejoice this morning in His faithfulness. "Having food and raiment let us therewith be content." "I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth." May the Lord help us to never lose our attitude of gratitude.

My day yesterday was blessed with finishing up the pulpit and doing some yard work around the farm. I also was able to do some visiting as I was out and about. The discipleship was good last night as I taught on the Will of God. All of the people I am discipling are doing wonderful and growing in the Lord.

Today I will be busy with airport stuff. The airshow is today along with a cookout at the hanger. This afternoon I have a special thing to attend which I'm looking forward to. Also in the mix I will be studying this morning. I'm looking forward to a powerful day on tommorow. May the power of the Holy Spirit move in our services.

God Bless each of you for your care for this preacher.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: