June 18th, 2009 5:24 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

The morning air is crisp as I type out this blog. It's a cool 48 degrees and I love mornings that are like this. It looks like it's going to rain for the next several days. I'm so glad I can trust the One who is in control to take care and give us just exactly what we need.

My day yesterday was jam packed with ministry all day long. I appreciate all the opportunities the Lord gave me to talk to people about the gospel. What a joy and delight it was for our family to host the Stanley family from Medway. I thank God for the privilege the Lord gave us many years ago of leading this family to Christ. What a beautiful family God has blessed them with. The scriptures declare, "Great is thy faithfulness"!!!! When you look around and see families that have been saved as a result of your obedience to come to an area it makes you almost not be able to contain yourself. Glory!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!! Bless the Lord!!!!!

Our services last night were blessed of God. I do not take for granted the blessings of God. I am very grateful for what He is doing in our midst. I started a series last night on Becoming a Fisher of Men. The solo specials and instrument specials were a great blessing as we worshipped the Lord together in our services. At the end of the services we had a short men's meeting and they agreed to help us out with our automobile repairs. Our support is not what it needs to be so we are not able to budget for car repairs. We will be able to one day but until then the men agreed 100% to take care of it. What a blessing to have the relationship that we at Calvary have. Glory!!!! Our choir practice was a great blessing. We are looking forward to singing two special songs for the Fourth of July service. Our orchestra should be ready for it's first song in about a month. What a joy it is to see what God is doing!!!

I'm excited about the opportunities to serve the Lord Jesus Christ today. We have visitation and soul winning planned. Also I want to encourage an area pastor by taking him out for lunch. Lord willing I will fly somewhere and encourage them today. Also I will be working at the airport with Don some. Tonight we have discipleship so it will be a very busy day in the Lord!! Praise the Lord for His blessings!!!!!!!

Love all of you

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you to Pastor. please pray for us to get good paying jobs so we can give to church and if you have a need we can help!!!!!! Love you and your family!!!!!!!!!!!! Bro philip and family...