June 15th, 2009 5:45 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

I praise the Lord for a wonderful morning. As I look out I see a cool foggy morning with a temperature of around 52 degrees. It looks like the clouds may break today and when they do it will pro bally warm up a bit. I'm excited about the week that God is going to give us.

Yesterday was a tremendous day at our church. In the morning service we had to put out chairs we had so many out. How thrilling it is to see the church packed out. The Spirit of God was faithful to do his work of convicting hearts in the meeting. I appreciate Him speaking to me and challenging me to be all I can be for my Saviour.

Also, in the evening service we had a good crowd with a special missionary with us from Scotland. I praise the Lord for the love our people have for missions. We were able to help this missionary out with a love offering of 281 dollars. I know God is blessing us because we love missionaries. May the Lord continue to pour out his power on our church as we reach souls for Him.

I'm confident that the Lord moved in our other churches on yesterday to. The Isbells are doing good in the country of Ukraine and we rejoice in those that have recently been saved. Bro. Schoppe is enjoying himself there on the island of Islesboro Maine. What a delight it is to be busy about our Fathers business of starting more churches and seeing souls saved.

I'm looking forward to a powerful week of ministry here in our town. It looks like all week long we will be involved in the work of the ministry of souls, discipleship, evangelizing, and working at the hanger! Glory to God for His blessings!!!!!

I love each of you and thank God that you pray for this preacher!!

Pastor Todd Bell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE love you to pastor, and keep up the Great!!!!!!!! preaching amen Bro Philip.

running4him said...

Doing good?? We're doing AWESOME!!!!!!!! Praise to the King!! About thirty or more were at church in the morning and in the afternoon about 8 visitors were out!!! Pray for the Souls here!! Please