June 10th 2009, 6:20 a.m.


Greetings in Jesus Name

I praise the Lord for His goodness and grace! What a mighty God we serve. We can never praise Him enough. I am so glad I am saved and washed in His precious Blood.

Pray much for my mom and dad as they begin there journey today of moving up here. It's a big decision for them but what a joy to have my own mom and dad as partners in the ministry.

Our family helped a local farmer yesterday plant some tomatoes. He was in a bind so we all went down and trudged through the mud and rain to get some things done. Praise the Lord for all He allowed us to do.

I'm looking foward to a great service tonight at the house of God. Pray much that God in His power and glory will save souls and stir the saints. I'm looking forward to a mighty move of God.

"Look up for your redemption draweth nigh"

Love you All

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We Love you to Pastor Bro Philip!!!!