June 8th, 2009 5:18 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Our day was blessed yesterday with Bro. Bob Holmes. He preached great messages and the altars were full at the end of the service. Praise the Lord for all He did throughout the morning service. In the afternoon none of us had a chance to beat him. I think he took it easy on us but still their was no chance we could win. Praise the Lord for the good day. We had a few visitors come out for the meeting but over all our church was pretty full all services. Praise be to God for all He is doing in our local church.

I flew up and met with a pastor in Wiscasset in the afternoon and had a good time of fellowship. I praise the Lord for traveling mercies in the airplane up there and back.

Last night I found the grave marker of an old Baptist preacher that use to pastor the First Baptist Church of Sanford back in the last 1700's. That was kind of neat but the only thing the marker said was Rev. No words that spoke of him or his life. It was neat to locate it. It was out in the woods about 700 yards off the road.

I'm looking forward to a powerful day of ministry here in town. I will be working at the airport some today on the windows. I also plan on visiting and sharing the gospel of Christ everywhere I go. Benjamin and I are going to go golfing this afternoon. Praise the Lord that He called our family here to preach the gospel and tell sinners that Jesus Saves.

I thank each of you for praying for us.

Pastor Todd Bell


No comments: