June 9th, 2009 6:11 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a glorious day on yesterday. I worked a little on the pilots side window. I had to trim it and now I need to knotch out where the screws go. I enjoyed hanging around with my Abigail. She is a hard worker and loves to go to the airport to help.

After that my boy and I got in 18 holes of golf. I played the best I have played all year with four birdies. He played pretty good to but you guessed it, I still beat him.

After supper Josh and I went on a cross country flight to three airports. He is doing a wonderful job. It was a great night to fly with calm winds and weather. Our weather is turning cool now for the next few days with a tempature now of 52 degrees.

Today our whole family is going to help our neighbour out of a jam and plant some tomatoes. It will be fun to work together. Also today I am studying my Bible and spending time in devotions. I am going to try to get one of the windows in the airplane to. As always it will be a busy day of ministry and outreach. Thank you for your prayers.

Pastor Todd Bell

Mount Agamenticus as we flew to Portsmouth
The harbour at Portsmouth. Josh was doing all the flying!!

No comments: