June 25th, 2009 7:24 a.m.

Greetings in the Lovely Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

My day was spent yesterday in the wood working shop. Kind of boring to update you on, but I will say alot of work got done. I started with nothing but pieces of wood and then by the end of the day had a complete pulpit. My back was very sore from standing on the concrete all day. Praise God for the progress. Today I will start the finishing progress which usually takes days to complete.

Also I did find some time to make a couple parts in a machine shop for the plane. I will deliver those today and see if we can't make them work for the rosen sun visors for the 402.

Our prayer meeting last night was wonderful. To God be the glory for what He is doing. I appreciate all those that came out. Looks like we had over 60 people out which really encouraged me. We are trusting the Lord to work out all the details.

Today I am going to finish up my devotions, sand the pulpit some more, spray the poly on the pulpit, work at airport, and may even find time for a little golf. All work no play hmmmmmmm????

God Bless everyone of you that love us and pray for us. Your a great blessing to me.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: