June 29th 2009 6:41 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I am rejoicing in the good day on yesterday. All day long Christ was magnified in the singing, preaching, fellowshipping, and testifying. What a joy it is to have such a wonderful church here in Sanford. Last night we just had a good old fashioned testimony meeting. Glory!!!!

Today I'm not sure what I will do as I woke up around two with my left eye matted together. Looks like the pink eye to me. Everybody else has had it so it's it's my turn. My throat seems to be somewhat better so I praise the Lord for that. Still excited about the prospects of what this day holds and we will see how I begin to heal. I have put some drops in it.

Pray for me all week long but especially on Friday. I will be flying down to Raleigh to be part of a meeting emphasizing church planting and missions. This will be an all day meeting. I'm excited to see what the Lord is going to do in the meeting.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: