June 5th, 2009 7:03 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I appreciate all of you that prayed for me on yesterday. The Lord blessed with the funeral of Phyllis Phaup. What a great lady she was. I'm looking forward to spending an eternity together with her and of course my Jesus who bled and died on Calvary for my sins. The services and such took up most of the day.

My boy and I went out for about an hour and a half and played nine holes of golf. That was relaxing after the funeral stuff of the morning and afternoon.

Next we went to the airport and put in another four hours of work on the planes. Most people stayed until 9 p.m. We ended up having around 20 or so people running around and working. I praise the Lord for all that He allowed us to accomplish.

Today I will be in my study in the morning. Also I will be flying with Josh today somewhere. Then I plan on working around the yard for Mrs. Amy. Tonight we have discipleship with the Fitzgeralds so our house will be full with around 20 or more people in it. A busy day of ministry planned. Praise the Lord for the oppurtunity to serve.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: