June 20th, 2009 7:54 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I am a little slower this morning updating the blog. I have officially signed up to be a twitter. Your welcome to go to twitter.com and become a follower. I want to be up with the times and I thought it would be a good way to keep us all connected in the ministry. For example, if you sign up and follow me, everytime I update my account you immediately get a text. So instead of me praying right then for something that comes up I can tweet it to everyone. I sense that this can be used as a great tool for the ministry to propigate the gospel in an even greater way.

My day was blessed yesterday with work at the airport in the morning. After that I started the pulpit. I didn't need any help on yesterday but I will in a few days. Starting the pulpits is a little slower because I have to glue up boards and surface the material. It is sort of a one man job per the video that you see on the blog today. I ran the excavator for almost three hours till 9 p.m. last night and called it a day.

Today I'm looking foward to studying and praying, marrying a new couple, working at airport, digging in the field, visiting, making a pulpit and entertaining some new guests arriving this afternoon. Thank you for your prayers for me.

"I must work the works of him that sent me while it is day, the night cometh when no man can work"

Pastor Todd Bell

2 comments:

Alec Kindred said...

It looks real nice. I dont want sound stupid but what is a twitter. Haha im from baldwin, im not updated in all this stuff. This next week I have all week off, so I can help you guys around the hanger anyday!

Calvary said...

Hi Pastor,

Hope you had a great day. I signed up on twitter but I am not sure now how to connect to you on twitter or your blog? Any help you can give is appreciated? and I'm not even from N. Baldwin!!!

Bro. Dave