June 3rd 2009 5:43 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

My day was very busy on yesterday. I took a bunch of phone calls in the morning which kept me hopping. In the ministry many times you stay busy just with the phone. I also met with Brother Phaup. I will be the preacher at his mothers funeral on Thursday Morning. In the afternoon I picked up Josh from Kentucky at the PWM airport. From there I went to my men's league and had a good time around a bunch of the guys from town. It was for sure a full day of ministry and I praise God for all He did in allowing me to be around people and share the good news.

Today I'm in my study early preparing for tonight and having personal study. I always look forward with great anticipation to what God has in store on these Wednesday nights. It's so good to have an old fashioned church where we can go and just go to meeting. Pray much that the Power of God would be our portion today as we serve Him. Also I plan to work at the airport some and around the yard to help my beautiful wife. We are suppose to have visitors tonight for the meeting. Pray they get saved and their lives are changed for the Glory of God.

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor me and my wife will be praying for the service and those that cu come tonight Love and Prayers Bro Philip.