June 2nd 2009 6:37 a.m.

Benjamin and the team up on the roof screwing the panels down!! That's Fred also on roof with Phillip and TJ working off of staging.
Those balls you see between Benjamin are our drives. They were two feet apart. Like father like son!


Greetings in Jesus Name

My day started very early yesterday as the team from Calvary prepared to go and help Bro. Stoeber up in Westbrook. The Lord gave us another wonderful day of work and fellowship as we all helped to put the roof on their building. What a blessing for our men to work together and be a blessing. I appreciate all of those that went and were an encouragement to Pastor Stoeber.

When we got home I had a chance to go and play golf with my boy. We had a good time as usual.

Several times throughout the day I had an opportunity to share gospel literature with people and talk to them of the gospel. Others I invited out to our meeting on Sunday with the one man volleyball team. I praise the Lord for the boldness and utterance that He gave to me.

As you pray lift, pray for a lady at Pizza Hut that said she is coming on Wednesday to church. Pray the Lord touch her and save her before it is eternally to late.

I'm looking forward to study, visiting, working at hanger, and picking up Josh from Kentucky today. He will be with us for two weeks as we spend time mentoring him.

Oh how wonderful it is to be on this mission field serving our Lord!!!! Glory!!!

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: