June 26th 2009 6:34 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

The Lord blessed once again on yesterday. I worked all morning on the pulpit sanding and preparing it for poly. As of last night my dad had four coats of poly on it. It's looking real nice. What a thrill to be able to invest in the gospel ministry in this way.

After that I went to the airport arount 2:30 and stayed there working till 9. It was encouraging to see progress all around. I worked on some parts that mount our new sun visors in. Lord willing they will get riveted today and that job will be complete.

Today I will be busy in the work of the ministry all day long with studying, visiting, message preparation, pulpit work, airport work and discipleship tonight. Pray that God would give me supernatural strength to be faithful to Him. What a joy to serve!!!

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: