June 13th 2009 7:36 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I appreciate all the goodness of our God. If we got what we just deserve we would all be in hell. I'm glad I'm saved and washed in His Blood.

Further I'm not only glad that I have been converted but also I'm thrilled that He called me into the gospel ministry. I often joke and say I don't know what I would do if I had to work but the truth is I am very busy for Jesus Christ. I usually start early in the morning and end late at night.

I also am constrained today by His great love. It is the love of God that constrains us to go forth with the glorious gospel message. Today we will do just that this morning as we go and share the gospel with our town. I'm looking forward to giving out gospel tracts and opening my Bible to tell others how they can know Christ.

Today I sit here in my study challenged by the great task that the God of Heaven has called us to. May He help each of us to not slacken, soften, or become sad through the circumstances of life but to stand strong for Him!!

Pastor Todd Bell

Josh was flying and I took this picture of our farm house from the air obviously!! Josh has been doing a good job and it has been a blessing to have him around.

2 comments:

Alec Kindred said...

woah thats cool! Tomorrow they are calling for t-storms, so if we can do it its fine. Monday I might be able to make it down there. Text me tomorrow morning or something and let me know what you are thinking! Alrite, you have a good day!

Flyboy said...

thank you so much for letting me fly these past 2 weeks.i enjoy it thoroughly.again thank you so much.