June 23rd, 2009 5:20 a.m.

Taking the firewall out of Warrior and me trimming the co-pilots window for the 402.
All the preachers of our tag team preaching night!!!




Greetings in the Name of My Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I praise the Lord this morning for the air to breathe. He alone has given me the breath to Praise His Name. I started my morning out thanking Him for all that He has done for me. Of course when I say all that would take a life time but I do thank Him for so much.

I had a very productive day at the hanger on Monday. The Lord helped all of us to work good together to get a lot accomplished. I praise the Lord for the help and leadership of Bro. Don and all the crew that came out. Their was Bro. Don, Phillip, Dave, Mr. Mack, Mrs. Ann and Nick. I say Glory!

I came home and did some more work on the pulpits I am making. Lord willing I will have them finished soon.

Today I am studying this morning and then I will go to Auburn to be part of a Pro-Am tournament. I'm looking forward to being able to play with our professional at our club in Sanford. Pray that God would continue to help me to be a blessing and a witness.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: