October 12th 2009 4:40 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I am careful to give God the Glory for the glorious meetings with His people on yesterday. It is such a delight to be a preacher of the Gospel and a servant of Jesus Christ. I am so thrilled everyday to come and type out what our Great God is doing in our ministry here.

All the services were an encouragement. The Sunday school was a blessing in the morning. You need to go to our homepage of our church www.calvaryofsanford.org and view the sermons. On that page you will find Sunday school lessons. Listen to those and you will be blessed as our teacher takes us through Revelation and the Seven churches of Revelation. The morning service went well with a packed out building and a wonderful spirit in the service. I appreciate the filling of the Holy Spirit. Their would be no preaching outside of this. After the morning service a team of five flew up to the island of Islesboro Maine. What a blessing it was to have service there with 16 people represented. Pray much that souls will be saved and that church will continue to grow. Pray also for their preacher Bill Schoppe. Our flight was good on the way back other than the wind blowing up into the 20's but God granted wisdom to fly the plane and land safely. Our service last night was also a blessing as I preached on the Sluggard. God wants his children to be good stewards of our time. When I wake up in the morning my mind is racing hence the early morning update today. The day was capped off with five being baptized. Oh that God would save more and we could baptize more. What a joy an thrill it is to see what God is doing in our church.

Pray for me today as I will be studying here in the morning and then flying out to Connecticut. I will be dropping toys out of a plane at Pastor Townsley's youth fest. Pray also for me tonight at North Baldwin Baptist Church as they are in revival. I will be preaching there tonight. Pray that the Lord will use me for His honor and Glory!!

Have a glorious day.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: