October 20 2009 7:02 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day the Lord has given us as I type this blog entry. The sun is coming up and glistening through the trees. Isn't it just lovely to be serving the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Well Glory to God!!!!!

I have waited for this day for quite sometime but it is finally here. I am officially 40 today. What a thrill it has been for me to not only be 40 but this month to praise the Lord for 20 years in the ministry. My heart is overwhelmed with the goodness of my God and how He has blessed me and used me these years. I am so careful to give Him all the Glory for what He has done and is continuing to do in my life!!! I bless His Holy Name today!!!

I was Mr. Tour guide on yesterday. I had a wonderful time with my family and friends taking them around and looking at different sights. I thank the Lord for my Mom and Dad taking my family out to eat yesterday. It's always good at Warrens in Kittery Maine.

I'm thrilled about another day to study and minister to people. I'm excited about going up to Colby to their special collections library to do some research on Isaac Case. And then I get to go preach tonight in Medford Mass. on my birthday. Wow!!! What a mighty God we serve!!!

I will try to update throughout the day like I did on yesterday. Some of the videos were o.k. I will be tweaking them so you all can continue to be in prayer for me through out everyday!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: