October 14th 2009 5:40 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a joy and delight it is to type this out everyday and let you know what God is doing in and through our lives. I bless His Holy Name that He is a mighty God!!!

I was busy yesterday morning with studying and meetings in town. In the afternoon I went and got certified on the shooting range so I could carry my handgun concealed. Benjamin and I found a little time to go out and play nine holes of golf to. It's not many more days that were going to be able to do this so that was fun. Then it was off to the revival meeting. We took 19 from our Bible Institute up to North Baldwin last night. What a joy and delight it was to hear some good Bible preaching about taking risks for the Lord or simply stepping out in faith. My heart was warmed from the preaching of the Word of God.

I'm looking forward to preparing for the meeting tonight at the House of God. I want to have a good meal ready for the folks at Calvary when they come tonight. Also I will be working some around the house today. I really need to get all the bugs off of the airplane so I may wash it to. I can assure you that their is plenty to do. Wow!! What a joy to serve the KING!!!

A Servant for Christ


Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: