October 25th 2009

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a glorious meeting last night. We had around 120 out and it was a hoe down time. The preaching was great the singing was uplifting and the fellowship was tremendous. I'm sorry if you were not able to make it but it was just absolutely wonderful.

I am thrilled with the thoughts of the services today. Glory to God we get to go to church!!!! Whoopee!!!! I'm in my study this morning mining out some truths to share with the brethren. Please pray for me that the Lord would be pleased as I share the Word of God!!!

Lord willing we will be up on the island this afternoon to encourage the Island Baptist Church.

This is kickoff day of our 5th annual faith promise missions conference. Wow wee what a mighty God we serve!!!

See you there!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: