October 24th, 2009 7:27 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

It's a rainy 41 degrees outside this morning. Praise the Lord for another day to praise, worship, and serve the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm glad that the Lord saved me and called me into the ministry. It should be illegal to be so excited about everyday of life.

My day was blessed on yesterday. I confronted five people with the gospel. No one was saved but I did get to share with them. As I was in prayer yesterday my heart just burned with the possibility of leading others to Christ. When we really take an internal look we don't lead many people to Christ. No wonder our churches are not packed out and running over. May the Lord challenge each of us to be the best soul winners we can be for His glory.

I flew up to the island yesterday to spend time with Bro. Schoppe. That was a real blessing and I praise God for how He helped me to fly and mentor. I will have to work on my video skills. As you can tell you have to watch the videos sideways. I will address the problem. Ha!!

I'm thrilled about tonight's Saturday Night Jubilee. Bro. Jerry Wayne Carter will be preaching the Word of God and churches from all around will be gathering into the Calvary Baptist Church of Sanford Maine to Worship the King. What a glorious time I am expecting tonight. May souls be saved and the saints of God stirred.

Also tomorrow starts our fifth annual faith promise missions conference. What will the Lord do this year in our lives. It remains to be seen but I'm expecting great things.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: