October 8th, 2009 5:42 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a tremendous day on yesterday. The Lord granted power and grace as I served Him. I was in my study till lunch studying the precious Word of God. After that I took the missionary out to lunch to Wendy's and we had a chili and a potato. I finished up some paper work for mom and dad at the town office for their driveway. Pray that all goes through and we can have approval soon to start construction of the road.

The service last night was just priceless. What a thrill it is to go to church and hear the Word of God preached and to see all that God is doing around the World. What a blessing it was to have Mark Logan with us during these days of Bible Institute and our Wednesday service. The Lord Jesus Christ helped us through the singing and preaching and slides. To Him be all glory and praise.

Choir practice was also a blessing as we are working on our cantata. It is going to be a real blessing.

I'm excited about the prospects of this day. Another day to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I will be studying, visiting, encouraging a pastor and discipling tonight. What a joy it is to be in the center of God's will!!!

I appreciate all you do for us here as we serve the Lord.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: